Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Brands Test part 2!


I have just signed up to do the Friday test at Brands which precedes the first race of the season this weekend.
Lets hope all of the fueling issues have been solved and I can proceed as per my aim for 2 weeks ago and learn the circuit. I know quite a few others in the RGB championship are going to be down there so it should also serve to get to know a few others.
I am not quite sure what to expect from the weather. The forecast is all over the place for this weekend but I am guessing it will be similar on Sunday to that on Friday so as long as I can get to grips with the track in the test it should play out ok for the race. It will definitely be good to be back on track and even better if that is with other guys in similar cars. As in most things in life, being prepared is a good idea so that's the aim for Friday. Reduce the number of unknowns and of course have some fun. At the start of each season whether it be trackdays or I guess racing, its hard to remember just how much fun it is out on track. Let that fun restart again on Friday!

No comments: