Monday, March 13, 2006

Car Cover

So as previously mentioned, I purchased a complete car cover from Fishers. Excellent for when the car needs to be out of the garage for a short time or when on the trailer overnight. It's also so quick to put on, I guess I will use it between sessions when at the circuit as well. Although really for this I would like to use my Gazebo that has sides as this would enable me to work on the car at the same time. For that I just need to work out how to transport the thing as it is rather large. Maybe some combination of the tyre rack and a side support on the trailer.Here's a picture of it on the car, without any additional ties, just using the centre adjustable tie that comes with it. When being towed, the wind gets under the sides about 2/3rds of the way back and created a rather nice but very un-aerodynamic balloon!

No comments: