Thursday, March 30, 2006

Packed and Wet


Got back from traveling on work today with the single job of replacing a missing magnet for the speedo sensor before the car was ready for the test at Brands Hatch tomorrow. Whilst I am working on the car, lets put the suspension setup back to the default setting, I thought to myself. All sorted and ready to load the car on the trailer and guess what - it's raining!!!!! Wow, do I love loading the car, hitching up the trailer and strapping down the car in the rain at night :)
Oh, well a good test for the car cover, now more substantially tethered to the car so hopefully it will work ok when towing. Weather forecast is for sunny spells tomorrow, where as yesterday they were forecasting showers for tomorrow so that's a bit better. The forecast for the race on Friday is for showers at the moment but hey, that could change as well! Early start tomorrow fro the drive down but actually I am quite excited and looking forward to nailing the track this time. :)

Thanks to Dan for reminding me that you can get an RSS feed of updates from this site. I have place a link in the links section if you are interested.

1 comment:

simo said...

Hey Derek, hope today went well (or is going well at time of comment!) I first looked in a few days ago and was going to catch up reading and then comment, haven’t managed to catch up yet, busy week! But thought I’ say hi, I had already got an update notification through Desktop Sidebar a great feature that helps me follow several blogs. Anyway cheers for now and I look forward to reading the report back on the day!