Saturday, March 11, 2006

Paddle Shift


So the aim for this weekend is to get the car back and finalise anything needed before the Brands Test day this coming Friday.
The car is currently with Andy Bates (AB Performance in Bury St Edmunds) have one of his new paddle shift installed as well as a few smaller items like a check of the engine and something about the gearbox (more on this later!!). Andy is hoping to have it finished Sat pm so thats good. All I have to do then is rebuild the dash, which means I can finish the wiring, get the rain light working and work out how I want to attach the rear undertray.
We included the undertray in the weigh in so the ballast is set to complement this, its just that it has badly designed attachments at the moment. I am thinking of some Dzus fasteners or something.
Weather forecast for tomorrow is not good but I have a new Fury car cover from Fishers which will work nicely if its wet. No better way to test it!

No comments: